Monday, May 23, 2011

END OF THE WORLD?!?!?!!?

Yep, END OF THE WORLD.
Guess what?
I DIDNT HAPPEN!
But according to miss smartey-pants (Lakota) says it will.
That girl's got no brain
Anyways, today at school Julie and I were on the swings, talking about our math exam (ugh)
AND A BIG CLOUD ROLLED IN AND STARTED RAINING ON MY HEAD.
"It's the end of the world coming for you" exclaims Lakota.
I rolled my eyes and walked to the classroom door.
Oh Lakota I thought.
Julie leaned over and whispered in my ear "Do you beleive her?"
"No!" I shouted, a bit to loud. "That Mayan dude probably just hated his life and died making coffee or something. Do you believe her?"
Julie was a bit hesatent, which gave me the clear sign she didnt know what to say.
"It's O.K. Jewels, that's just my oppinion."
"Lets just hope it doesnt happen" Julie exclaimed.
Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment